Skip to content
- Every resident 18 years old and over must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity and a non-refundable Application fee of $65.00 for each adult (Money Order or Cashier’s checks.)
- Two forms of identification will be required (Driver’s License and Social Security Card).
- Applicants should have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. Income must be verified with two most recent pay stubs.
- All sources of “Other” income must be verifiable if needed to quality for a rental unit (Child Support, Alimony, Social Security, and Disability).
- All criminal records will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Credit history must NOT contain habitually slow payments, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 7 years. We will not provide you with the credit report or tell you of its contents but will provide you with the name of the credit reporting agency so you may receive a free copy. A credit score of 550 or greater may result in a one month’s security deposit. A credit score of 500-549 may result in a two month deposit. A credit score below 500 will not be acceptable.
- If the applicants are self-employed, they may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s.
- If the applicants are not employed locally, six months’ rent is due at lease signing with a two month security deposit OR Twelve months rent due at lease signing with a month deposit.
- Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, No NSF Checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of least termination.
- Pets are permitted in homes in which the homeowner has given written permission (with the exception of medically necessary pet). If approved, there is a $300 per pet non-refundable fee (maximum of 2 pets).
- Resident(s) will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one month’s rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
- An application Reservation Fee must be paid in the amount of $500.00 in the form of a cashier’s check or money order at the time of submitting an application. If the application is approved, the Reservation Fee will hold a property off the market for a maximum of two (2) weeks. The applicant has three (3) business days from the date the application is approved by Pioneer Realty of Florida and Poinciana to cancel the agreement before the monies are forfeited. The Reservation Fee will be credited towards payment of the Security Deposit. In the event the application is approved and applicant(s) fails to enter into a lease agreement within the two (2) week period, the applicant(s) shall forfeit the Reservation Fee. If the application is denied, the $500.00 Reservation Fee will be returned to the Applicant(s) within three (3) business days.
- Any exceptions to these criteria must be submitted in writing to the rental agent for the landlord’s review and consideration. If approval is then granted for such exceptions, additional security, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
- Our company policy is to report all non-compliance with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau.